Oakland has become a world-renowned travel destination during the last few years! Our growing food, wine and art scenes have become attractions that rival those of our more established neighbor across the bay. On these pages we proudly display articles about East Bay Winery Bike Tours as well as some about Oakland and the East Bay. Click on the titles below to read the full articles and see the videos.
- From Good Life Vancouver. An article on "Oakland's Urban Wine Trail" ... and East Bay Winery Bike Tours!
- Canadian journalists from iYellow Wine Club in Toronto came along for a ride and loved our tour. Here's what they wrote:
- Famous Travel Writer Johnny Jet discovers Oakland.. and loves our tour!
- CBS Local put us at the top of the list in "What To Do With One Day In The East Bay":
- From a travel magazine specializing in green, urban adventures:
- Diablo Magazine's list and description of the best things to do in the East Bay (we're number 10 on the list):
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine writes about 3 urban Wine Bicycle Tours. Ours, one in Puerto Rico and one in Long Beach, CA. (Guess which one is closest to great vineyards...):
- East Bay Express reader's vote us "Best Bike Tour":
- Oakland Magazine's yearly "Best Of" issue:
- East Bay Express article on experiencing Oakland on two wheels:
- Oakland North's great video of our tour (you may have seen it on our home page):
- New York Magazine travel section article about the Oakland food and wine scene. We
are mentioned on the "Things to do" page:
- Go Nomad article about our tour:
- Stumbleupon's article about things to see and do in Oakland (we're the "Insider Tip"):
- and of course, the one that got everybody talking about Oakland as a WORLD travel destination.
Oakland is listed as number 5, just behind London and ahead of Tokyo!: